SAWN TREATED TIMBER 22x100mm 4.8 METRES LONG
- Typically used for floor joists, studding and roof Joists
- Preservatives to enhance resistance to rot and insect attack.
- Sawn finish.
If you have any large or specific requirements for timber, please contact us
£9.24 per Each
Stock availability ()
- Builders Yard - Bognor: 5
- Builders Yard - Henfield: 134
- Builders Yard - Lee's Yard, Bognor: 150
- Ironmongery & Builders Yard - Burgess Hill: 51
- Ironmongery, Timber and Decorating - Horsham: 50
- Warehouse - Worthing: 62
Treating the timber helps to extend the life of the material, reducing the levels of upkeep and repair needed as well as helping to protect against fungal and insect attack
|Price On Application||No|
|Length (m)||4.8 m|
|Width (mm)||100 mm|
|Height (mm)||22 mm|
Frequently bought together!
- FORGEFAST ELITE SCREWS 6 X 90mm PACK OF 100£11.60 per Each