47x225mm 4.8 METRE REGULARISED TREATED TIMBER
- Typically used for floor joists, studding and roof Joists
- Preservatives to enhance resistance to rot and insect attack.
- Sawn finish.
If you have any large or specific requirements for timber, please contact us
£46.37 per Each
Stock availability ()
- Builders Yard - Henfield: 117
- Builders Yard - Worthing: 12
- Ironmongery & Builders Yard - Burgess Hill: 5
- Warehouse - Worthing: 55
Treating the timber helps to extend the life of the material, reducing the levels of upkeep and repair needed as well as helping to protect against fungal and insect attack.
|Price On Application||No|
|Length (m)||4.8 m|
|Width (mm)||225 mm|
|Height (mm)||47 mm|