When ordering for delivery, if you are within our postcode area, you are allowed you to choose either an AM or PM slot for Monday to Friday or an AM slot for Saturday, depending on availability. Once confirmed, it is likely one of our team will ring you to confirm delivery and check for any special requirements.
Please note that a delivery charge of £7.99 will be added to all orders under £100 (excluding VAT).
If you input a postcode that is unavailable, unfortunately this is because the address is out of our local delivery area. If you have any queries with this or a specific order, please get in contact with us here
Please note our condiitions of delivery below:
CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
- If no prior direction given, goods will be left in the most suitable site, most likely at curb side
- The seller’s drivers shall not be responsible for unloading.
- Delivery dates mentioned in any transaction are approximate only and the seller shall not be under liability to the purchaser in respect of failure to deliver on any particular date.
- The seller shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay or expense of any kind whatsoever and however caused. This includes negligence of the seller, its servant or agents.
- Ownership of the goods stays with the seller until payment is made but the goods despatched at the purchaser’s sole risk and are their responsibility as from that time.
Click & Collect
When choosing click and collect, only the branches that have the items you have selected in stock, will show as an option. If you would like to collect at a branch that isn't shown, please get in contact with us.
From there, you can select a time slot to collect the goods. Our system allows a variable ‘branch by branch’ time delay to be set, which allows our branch team the time to organise an order so it is ready for when the customer arrives.