Loft Roll Insulation (Combi cut) 44 150mm 9.18m2
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive
- Fully fill the cavity to prevent mortar snots and prevent bridges
- Slabs are sized to fit between wall ties without the need for retaining discs.
- Quick and easy to install.
- British Board of Agreement approved for use in all exposure zones.
- Builders Yard - Bognor: 12
- Builders Yard - Henfield: 34
- Builders Yard - Lancing: 11
- Builders Yard - Worthing: 14
- Warehouse - Worthing: 141
Earthwool Loft Rolls are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool rolls.
They are designed specifically for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level.
Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres,or used unsplit as a full-width roll.
Ready-cut products are fully cut, and are designed to be used between joists at 600mm centres.
Earthwool Loft Roll 44 has a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK.
|Price On Application||No|
|Loft Insulation Thickness (mm)||150 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||0.044|
|Loft Insulation Length (mm)||8050 mm|
|R Value (m²K/W)||3.4|