Loft Roll Insulation (Combi cut) 44 100mm 13.89m2
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation
- Available as partially cut rolls for use with timber joists at 400mm centres or,
timber joists at 600mm centres or, unsplit as a full width roll.
- Partially cut, shorter length rolls
- Ready cut rolls for use between joists at 600mm centres
- Builders Yard - Bognor: 105
- Builders Yard - Henfield: 21
- Builders Yard - Worthing: 26
- Timber Supplies - Lancing: 2
Earthwool Loft Rolls are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed specifically for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level.
Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres,or used unsplit as a full-width roll.
Ready-cut products are fully cut, and are designed to be used between joists at 600mm centres.
Earthwool Loft Roll 44 has a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK.
|Price On Application||No|
|Loft Insulation Thickness (mm)||100 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||0.044|
|Loft Insulation Length (mm)||12180 mm|
|R Value (m²K/W)||2.25|