DriTherm Insulation 37 STD Cavity Slab 100mm 6.55m2
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive
- Fully fill the cavity to prevent mortar snots and prevent bridges
- Slabs are sized to fit between wall ties without the need for retaining discs.
- Quick and easy to install.
- British Board of Agreement approved for use in all exposure zones.
- Builders Yard - Henfield: 100
- Builders Yard - Lancing: 17
- Builders Yard - Worthing: 29
- Ironmongery & Builders Yard - Burgess Hill: 1
- Warehouse - Worthing: 41
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and a water repellent additive, designed for use in external masonry cavity walls to provide a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are being built.
They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings allowing a closed joint with adjacent slabs
|Price On Application||No|
|Loft Insulation Thickness (mm)||100 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||0.037|
|Loft Insulation Length (mm)||1200 mm|
|R Value (m²K/W)||2.7|