BARRETTINE LINSEED OIL BOILED 5 LITRE
- Can be used for many different woods.
- Not suitable for oak, furniture, or flooring.
- Ehanced colour, darkens with age.
- Ironmongery & Builders Yard - Burgess Hill: 4
- Ironmongery & Hardware - Lancing: 1
Boiled Linseed penetrates unsealed wood leaving a natural, water resistant finish with a slightly enhanced colour that darkens with age.
Barrettine Linseed Oil is a natural linseed oil from the extract of flax seed blended with driers to improve drying times.
|Price On Application||No|
|Areas of Use||Interior/Exterior|
|Size (L)||5 l|
|Type of Paint||Woodcare|