TML CAVITY TRAY TYPE E 450MM
- Brick-sized cavitrays permit progressive insertion.
- Material - solid DPC polypropylene.
- Positive jointing integral anticapil clip eliminates gluing, sticking or overlapping.
- Shape and depth of projecting lip prevents discharge water permeating the bedding joint - an often overlooked consideration on exposed sites.
- Adjustable cavity upstand accommodates cavity size 50mm to 140mm.
- Easy compliance with building regulations.
- Builders Yard - Bognor: 11
- Builders Yard - Henfield: 88
- Builders Yard - Lancing: 76
- Builders Yard - Lee's Yard, Bognor: 33
- Builders Yard - Worthing: 84
The Type E is a preformed DPC cavitray which is inserted into an existing cavity wall.
The Type E requires only one course of bricks to be disturbed, with just a few bricks removed at any time. The self-contained Type E cavitrays are the length of two bricks, and clip together, so long runs are easily and quickly created. Preformed angles cater for corners and piers.
Each unit has stand-alone discharge via a weep. Suitable for all popular cavity widths because the cavity upstand of the Type E is hinged and adjusts to always suit the ‘as-found’ cavity width.
|Price On Application||No|
|Length (m)||0.45 m|